Thank you for your interest in applying to Teach in Bhutan! Applications are closed for the 2015 year, will re-open March 1st, 2015.
Before completing an application to teach in Bhutan please ensure you meet the following requirements:
- You are a qualified teacher with at least one of the following:
- A post-secondary degree in education;
- Three years of full-time relevant classroom teaching experience;
- Teacher certification (provincial, state, or equivalent).
- English is your native language
The online application will take approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete. You will need to create a simple login and password to begin the application. The application can be saved and completed at a later date.
Alternately, a Word version of the application can be downloaded by clicking the link below. Hard-copy applications can be emailed, faxed or mailed to BCF at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (416) 960-9506
- Mail: 146 Yorkville Avenue Toronto, ON M5R 1C2
Applications are closed for the 2015 year, will re-open March 1st, 2015.
The deadline to apply is May 31st, 2015. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
If you have any trouble completing the online application or have questions about the application process, please email email@example.com or call (647) 233-6607.