The application to teach in Bhutan in 2014 is now closed. The application for 2015 will open May 1st, 2014. Please check back then.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before completing an application to teach in Bhutan please ensure you meet the following requirements:
- You are a qualified teacher with either:
- A post-secondary degree in education;
- Three years of full-time relevant classroom teaching experience;
- Teacher certification (provincial, state, or equivalent).
- English is your native language
The online application will take approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete. You will need to create a simple login and password to begin the application. The application can be saved and completed at a later date.
Alternately, a Word version of the application can be downloaded by clicking the link below. Hard-copy applications can be emailed, faxed or mailed to BCF at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (416) 960-9506
- Mail: 146 Yorkville Avenue Toronto, ON M5R 1C2
Applications for the 2015 school year will open May 1, 2014.
The deadline to apply is July 31st, 2014. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
If you have any trouble completing the online application or have questions about the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (647) 233-6607 .